Enshaat Al-Sayer General Trading and Contracting Company is a Kuwait-based Engineering, Construction and Contracting firm that has been operating for over 27 years. We are committed to providing professional services and maintenance, catering to both the governmental and private sectors in a wide range of fields. Our expertise ranges from MEP to civil engineering, and the oil and gas industry, ensuring quality and safety throughout the process, and post-maintenance thereafter.
This is a full-time on-site role for an Environmental Officer located in Ahmadi. The Environmental Officer will be responsible for ensuring that the team complies with environmental regulations and policies and that plans are in place as per project specifications. The Environmental Officer will also be responsible for conducting environmental impact assessments and leading the implementation and monitoring throughout the project duration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HSE personnel in oil and gas, construction and environmental projects.
- Professional certification in environmental management is desirable
- Should have ISO 14001 / 45001 Lead Auditor, NEBOSH, ASSP, Global Safety or other HSE relevant certifications
- Must posses Environmental Compliance, Environmental Policy, and Environmental Law skills
- Experience in identifying and addressing environmental concerns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different project departments and client to achieve environmental compliance.
- Familiarity with local and international environmental regulations and standards
- Should have Kuwait valid residency and ready to join in short notice.
Email us at [email protected]
Or send directly to HRD office at
A1-A19 Bldg. Block 5, Mina Abdullah, Shuaiba Industrial Area, Ahmadi
Sunday to Thursday between 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM