- Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports.
- Serve as a member of small team promoting energy, water and waste management best practices.
- Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as water reclamation facilities, air pollution control systems, and operations that convert waste to energy.
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures.
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation projects and for legal actions.
- Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks
- Monitor the progress of environmental improvement programs.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new and upcoming Health and Safety legislation.
- Maintain materials database.
- Create and maintain Life Cycle Analyses (LCA).
- Bachelor Degree in the related field of Work.
- 10 years’ experience in Operation &Maintenance Projects.
- Transferable Iqama is required.