Our client (Confidential)
Our client is a government entity in Abu Dhabi and an institutional investor. They are looking to hire a UAE National for the role of Enterprise Solution Architect in the IT Function.
About the role
The key purpose of this role is to design and implement the Enterprise IT Architecture of the organization in line with the business requirements and translate the business strategy into the IT strategy. This role lies in the Digital Transformation division within the IT function and reports to the Innovation and Digital Excellence Manager.
– Evaluate the internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggest improvements.
– Create business architecture models to reflect the organization’s strategies and goals and assist in creating and implementing business visions and goals.
– Creates and leads the process of integrating IT systems for them to meet an organization’s requirements.
– Conducts a system architecture evaluation and collaborates with the concerned team in IT to improve the architecture.
– Evaluates project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and performs process re- engineering if required.
– Notifies stakeholders about any issues connected to the architecture.
– Analyzes the business impact that certain technical choices may have on a client’s business processes.
– Continuously researches emerging technologies and proposes changes to the existing architecture.
– Creates a solution prototype and participate in technology selection
– Evaluates systems engineering, talent recruiting, and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities.
– Suggest ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
– Organize training to improve employees’ knowledge and skills for future organizational growth.
– Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
– Ensure the efficiency, security, and support of the organization’s goals.
– Determine and implement build versus buy strategies, and provide inputs to IT strategy manager.