Engagement specialist to manage all Marketing and Communications of the Loyalty Program.
Main responsibilities shall include:
- Develop and implement all program communication and content targeting to program members and partners for all products under the loyalty program
- All preparation and alignment for communication updates on channels: Website, App, social media, Search engines, Mobile marketing, Marketing Collateral, Newsletter, ATL and BTL communication
- New Partner and Promotion launches
- Reach out to BI/Ops team for data and prepare targeted Engagement campaigns
- Coordinate with Partnership team for any potential campaign to run or discuss with existing partners · Prepare Loyalty Campaigns for review by management and mapping campaigns for the execution through channels
- Execution and evaluation of all campaigns: New Partner Launch, Partner Promotion, Seasonal Promotion, Collaboration Campaigns, Program Promotion
- Post Campaign Analysis and reports submission
- Carry out any additional tasks, projects or responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisor, reporting manager or management from time to time.
Key Competencies and Experience Required for the Role
- Experience in a digital marketing or campaign management role with relevant rewards industry experience.
- Comfortable with data and analyzing the results of marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of Consumer facing services across a multi-channel customer services solution.
- Understanding of Loyalty Services and CRM
- Confident communicator – ability to liaise and negotiate across the business and externally.
- Drafting quality presentations and infographics
- Can-do- attitude, team player and willing to go above and beyond.
- Minimum 5-7 years in a communication and digital marketing role. Preferably within Telecom industry.