- Offering counseling services to employees.
- Participating in recruitment and firing processes.
- Performing employee background checks and verifying information.
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation, and benefits.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Collecting and analyzing employee data.
- Using data to create employee profiles.
- Organizing and updating employee files.
- Adhering to regulatory standards.
- Representing the company at job fairs and college campuses.
- Overseeing employee orientation and training.
- Liaising between employees and management.
- Managing employee complaints.
- Undertaking communications and interpersonal skills training.
- Arranging employee physical examinations.
- Degree in human resources.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Experienced in system programs such as Oracle, SAP, ERP.