Emirati Talent Acquisition Executive | Retail | Dubai, UAE
To assist the Talent Acquisition team with sourcing candidates and providing additional support throughout the full life cycle recruitment process across various and at times more than one business division(s) within the Al-Futtaim group. To partner with the Talent Acquisition account leads to ensure the business’s recruitment requirements are supported with the best global and local talent. To ensure that all sourcing methods along with the selection of candidates chosen for interview are conducted in a timely manner while adhering to the Al-Futtaim Group recruitment policy
Key Role Specific Accoutabilities:
• Support the Talent Acquisition Lead’s with the sourcing and first stage screening of candidates.
• Provide both candidate short list’s and long list’s for the appropriate TA Lead within a agreed timeframe.
• Provide both snapshot and in-depth candidate market mapping data and for specific business recruitment campaigns.
• Provide salary comparison survey reports to assist HR/Business with market trends and comparisons.
• Facilitate and record activities and results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit based decisions are taken on candidates.
• Efficiently use different recruitment tactics such as careers website, social media, job boards, headhunting and LinkedIn to attract talent
• Assist with assessment centres/ open days to identify suitable candidates for the business
• Plan, develop and manage ongoing multiple Talent Pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the various business’s hiring Plans.
• Use relevant interviewing techniques to match & select candidate profiles with business requirements
Education & Work experience:
A bachelors degree within any professional field relevant to the business area or within HR would be preferred.
A minimum of 3 years recruitment/ sourcing experience in retail or massive hiring is required
Experience of working within a large matrix organisation would be an advantage.
In house experience preferred
Experience of sourcing with multiple high volume or niche roles
Other Experience and Knowledge:
Previous experience working with an ATS preferred (Success Factors)
Good knowledge of local country labor laws and regulations is an advantage
Experience of creating extensive market mapping to provide the business and company with specific candidate and company market data
Interviewing personal assessment skills
Strong communication skills
Teamwork and collaboration