Job Requisition ID: 139804
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
End to End Management of PPC Operations and Strategies to meet Retail’s KPIs and requirements. (Revenues, Customer Acquisition) for both Brick and Mortar and eCommerce
What you will do
Manage day to day PPC campaigns
- Strategy & Execution
- Upper or lower funnel based on KPIs
- Daily monitoring
- Delivering performance reports and insights to the PPC
- team and internal stakeholders.
Strategy & optimization
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses to improve SEM traffic and increase ROAS
- Delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets
- Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues.
- Responsible for AB tests, Search Query analysis and keyword mining.
- Create relationship & workflows within the department
- Work with all the brands you are in charge of
- Develop knowledge in Paid Social execution
- Develop knowledge in programmatic advertising
- Participate into a more data driven approach project with the CRM department
Required skills to be successful
- Fluency with one or more bid management tools (Adwords, Marin, GA360 or Kenshoo)
- Strong Web analytics experience (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst).
- Experience in Retargetting platforms (Criteo, RTB) is a plus
- Experience in App platforms & app installs (Taptica, Apple search ads, Moblin, Inmobi)
- Comfortable using BI tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Experience using a CDP is a plus
What equips you for the role
- 3+ years in an eCommerce environment (retail is a plus)
- Experience with the principles of creating an advertising campaign; composing audience targeting strategies, generating ad creative for testing, and optimizing for increased ROAS
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data for insights and next steps.
- Understanding of Digital and ecommerce metrics, conversion funnels
- Team player with ability to self-learn
- Experience in Budgeting
- Data driven mindset
- English mandatory
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…