Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop Agent SDK/API adapter to connect device to company Device Connector or Directly to IoT Platform
2. Integration of IoT devices to Cumulocity or other IoT platform
3. Write Firmware
4. Maintain the device/sensor list management
5. Device scouting, testing, verification, and certification
- To be responsible for the implementation of Device Agent for each devices (Sensor or gateway) and set frequency policy and process. The aim of the policy is to provide transparent protection to customers with regard to the frequency that they can be contacted by client (individually and industry wide). This shall be agreed upon between the client and the Main Contact Person and then applied to all services.
- Devices agnostic vendor and provide analysis for each IoT use cases within the agreed SLA
- Develop Agent SDK/API adapter to connect device to IoT cloud
- Integration of IoT devices to company Device Connector, Cumulocity or other IoT platform
- Write firmware
- Maintain the device/sensor list management
- Device testing, verification and certification
- Maintain Device Database per Use Case basis.
- Maintain Vendor Database per use case basis.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job Function: Information Technology and Product Management
- Industries: IT Services and IT Consulting, Information Services, and Telecommunications