– Supervise the overall activities in the field and plan site work & activities by ensuring the availability of all required items such as materials or labor
– Coordinate with project manager and MEP contractor on project schedules, plans, activities at site to ensure that the project gets completed on time, within budget and with the best quality and safety record.
– Ensure that activity targets are met whilst producing the highest quality.
– Ensure costs are kept within budget.
– Notify project management of timely identification of deviations from budget, project schedule, and work quality or safety.
– Take actions to deal with results of delays, unscheduled activities and emergencies.
– Discuss with contractor/client any matters/issues that might occur on site and work on resolving these matters/issues such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
– Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at the site to ensure that proper corrective actions are being carried out.
– Obtain approval & sign-off on corrective actions that could be taken against any irregularities or errors that might happen on-site and lead to nonconformance reports and ensure close of any open issues.
– Prepare the site part of the progress report of the project.
– Keep all employee records and ensure their safety on the worksite.
– Supervise site workforce (site engineers, technicians, team of subcontractors, and any other personnel working on-site).
– Dispatch workers efficiently to work areas and enforce the need for additional resources and/or alternative work processes are required to maintain performance.
– Maintain project Database by ensuring backups and proper filing system to enable easy access to all sorts of documents