UAE National | Elevator Technician | AFET | UAE
Overview of the role
Responsible for Preventive maintenance of Elevators & Escalators asper Company / manufacturer’s standards
What you will do
Key Accountability 1: Maintenance
- Planned Preventive Maintenance of Elevators & Escalator as per Manufacturers / company standards within the assigned time frame
- Assists certified inspectors in periodic field inspections on installed equipment to assure equipment is performing efficiently and to predetermined specifications
Key Accountability 2 : Trouble shooting (Break down Calls)
- Support while attending break down call.
- Assistant while major repair work.
- Assistant while doing modernization work/Testing .
Key Accountability 3: : Follow HSE Standards
- Adhere to & ensure compliance with company HSE Policy
- Prevent un-safe activity by Team member.
Key Accountability 4: Follow Quality
- Quality work as per drawing and standard
- Assist Third party Inspector while doing regular inspection.
Required Skills to be successful
- Use of Power tools ( Power drill , Welding etc.,)
- Ability to read electrical drawing (Elevator /Escalator)
- To handle tools & Electrical meters.
What equips you for the role
Minimum Qualifications, Certification and Knowledge:
- Matriculation /10th Standard Pass or Certificate course in Electrical / Mechanical discipline or Industrial Training certification