- minimum of bachelor degree in technical with 8 yrs. experience or Diploma with 10yrs of experience -related oil & gas field.
- Offshore/platform experience shall be minimum of 3-4 yrs., ADNOC offshore experience shall be minimum of 2-3 yrs.
- Familiarity with electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures are vital
- Basic computer skills & Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage the minimum of 40 person at site & execute the activity.
- Knowledge to reading drawing & Report submission.
- Ensure the installation works are done according to approved drawings.
- Able to supervise site electrical works to ensure completion within schedule.
- Knowledge of PTW, FRA & HSE standards.
- Review electrical engineering drawings and refer issues requiring changes.
- Assign job tasks and work as per electrical project schedules.
- Review all electrical drawings with Leadsmen performing on assigned jobs to them.
- Stimulate fabrication standards to ensure quality work attained from assigned staff.
- Plan and prepare work and equipment usage schedules.
- Provide information on modification on work policies, safety regulations, electrical codes and specifications.
- Support Electrical/Site Engineers in design needs.
- Notifies to Construction engineer the completion of the preparation of site for inspection..
- ✓ Initiates RFI for material receiving inspection & Site inspection.
✓ Preparation of site for inspection
✓ Checks that construction work is ready for inspection and prepares RFI.
✓ Assistance of inspection and testing when required at site.
- Checks PPE in accordance with site condition.
- Checks the equipment and materials which are required for work.
- Managing projects from start to finish, including planning and scheduling tasks, tracking progress, and ensuring quality control.
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Prepare and submission of Daily progress report with all site parameters on daily basis.