UAE National | Electrical Supervisor | AFET | UAE
Overview of the role
The Electrical Charge hand works on a project and is responsible mainly for electrical installation of the zone assigned to him. He will have a team of technicians and in his capacity, is responsible for the timely completion of the electrical installation ensuring compliant to specification.
What you will do
Key Accountability 1: Material Management
- Prepare / quantifying material requirements for the project of zone concern in coordination with foremen and ensuring timely issuance of material requirement to foreman.
Key Accountability 2: Labor Management
- Coordinating with foreman in quantifying total labor requirements for the project area within his control.
- Coordinating / Following up with Foreman to get the daily productivity, taking corrective actions for loss of productivity.
Key Accountability 3: Site Management
- • Ensuring that project milestones are met with the resources assigned.
- • Coordination with other trades for services clashes during installation.
Key Accountability 4: Cost Management
- Maintain records of all abortive works, damages made by other contractors and notifying / coordinating with foreman to raise variation claims.
- Check for the options to propose good value engineering solutions on the designs which could mutually benefit all stakeholders, including a potential improvement to the budgeted profit margins.
Key Accountability 5: Quality / Standards
- Obtaining approvals for all site installation.
- Ensuring efficiency in labor productivity
Key Accountability 6: Health, Safety & Environment
- Conduct tool box talks.
- Ensuring that all company and sub contract personnel are complying with AFE HSE Policy.
- Reporting all personal injuries and incidents and assisting with investigations.
- Actively supporting and participate in safety and environmental initiatives.
- Ensuring JSAs are completed as required.
Required Skills to be successful
- Communication – Spoken / Writing
- Time Management
What equips you for the role
• Highschool or Diploma Holder