- Develop a progressive electrical maintenance plan that ensures production goals meet or exceed required Targets.
- Maintain up to date electrical maintenance history for all assigned assets.
- Schedule work orders related to routine maintenance (predictive and preventive) and corrective maintenance, identifying and securing the required resources (maintainers, materials, spare parts, tools, instruments and equipment), time involved, safety recommendations, procedures and technical information.
- Monitor and control the backlog.
- Develop and validate with operations the weekly maintenance schedule.
- Open and close all scheduled work orders.
- Develops a long and short range work plan.
- Analyze the deviations reported by maintenance supervisors, identifying the causes and propose corrective actions to minimize and / or update maintenance plans.
- Have a strong commitment to safe working practices.
- Wears Personal Protective Equipment at all times while in the production environment.
- Is alert and observes, corrects, and reports unsafe conditions.
- Follows operating procedures and complies with all regulatory requirements.