• Conduct preventive maintenance to all electrical components
• Learn and acquire detailed practical and functional knowledge of assets and accessories such as but not limited to Pumps, Compressors, Air Dryers, Power Generation Systems.
• Should be able to carry out basic to moderate repair / maintenance and modifications to the electrical equipment and accessories.
• Execute the daily site tasks on the project as directed.
• Responsible for the safe operation of Action assets and accessories on site.
• Always maintain good working relationship with all parties at all levels when representing the Company, Sub-Contractors, Staff and third parties.
• Report condition of equipment and sites to the Line Manager daily.
• Maintain and keep up to date all site documentation.
• Reading single line diagrams and control panel drawings
• Identify malfunctions in electrical components such as but not limited to Generators, Control Panels, Instruments, Cables, Tower lights, etc.
• Propose solutions to the electrical malfunctions.
• Maintain safe environment related to all electrical components
• Follow all safety procedures
• Report to line supervisor
• Ability to work on night shifts
• Certified Electrician
• A proven background of involvement in site activities.
• Good team skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively.
• Good in English both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of electrical materials, components, and machinery.
• Knowledge of safety requirements, health, and legislation.
• Result oriented
• KSA driving license is a plus