COLLECTING POOL OF CANDIDATES FOR OUR UPCOMING PROJECTS IN IRAQ!
1. Assist the project supervisor and be responsible for the management of electrical engineering.
2. Responsible for the construction quality and progress of the electrical engineering of each project.
3. Responsible for the electrical technical work of each project.
4. Review the construction drawings, apply for the electrical part construction visa, and contact the design institute to solve the problems and changes in the drawings.
5. Responsible for the quality inspection of the electrical aspects of the construction site, the acceptance of concealed projects, the inspection and submission of incoming materials, finished products and semi-finished products.
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
- Can use computer for PLC control programming and debugging.
- Can use the computer to draw the electrical schematic diagram.
- Able to use various electrician tools to wire and install electrical equipment according to the requirements of electrical schematic diagrams.
- Perform on-site programming and debugging according to the requirements of the equipment system.