Function/Role: Responsible for the efficient and timely implementation of all electrical engineering requirements including power and ELV as per the contract and in compliance with the quality management procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Fully review project related documentation.
– Review project engineers capabilities.
– Provide and monitor all project related documentation.
– Check all drawing prior to issue.
– Check all materials submittals prior to issue.
– Do testing + commissioning procedures.
– Oversee and monitor all material take off’s.
– Produce project productivity report.
– Carry out all discussions with consultants as per related to variations.
– Implement all company procedures related to QA/QC
– Observing all health and safety procedures are implemented.
– Monitor all projects sub contractors.
– Oversee and monitor of red line drawing, as built and O+M manuals.
– To report a process any identified deficiencies or concerns during any phase of the project in accordance with Quality Assurance procedures.
– Supervise and train internal engineers to enhance productivity
– Liaison with the client or client representative at handover ensuring the availability and suitability of as fitted drawings and associated operations and maintenance manuals.