About this opportunity
We are now looking for an Occupational Health & Safety Subject Matter Expert, to provide comprehensive Health & Safety (OHS) support for relevant organization, coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety requirements and procedures.
What you will do
- You will deploy OHS Policy and Group Directives
- Define and execute OHS program and secure adherence to strategy and targets
- Monitor, control and report OHS performance
- Provide functional OHS expertise
You will bring
- Education: A recognized formal OHS qualification e.g., degree or diploma (Example Post Grad / Degree and MSc in OHS Health and Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or other recognized certification.)
- Min years of experience: 4 years
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility skills
- OHS knowledge and skills
- Persuading & Influencing
- Writing & Reporting
- Change & Improvement Management skills
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || Saudi Arabia : Riyadh : Riyadh
Req ID: 661037