Our client is a leading international group and currently hiring for there park in Doha.
Edutainer- In the park – No Experience Required
*Salary offered – 1700 + Accomidation and transport
– Provides education, entertainment, and interactive activities for guests.
– Works closely with staff to coordinate and communicate the program plans to facilitate the best outcome for all groups.
– Manages equipment and facilities to ensure safety, proper utilization, care, and maintenance
1. Offers good service to visitors.
2. Interacts with the children who visit the park and implement the activities in compliance with documentation, guidelines and
2. Attends trainings to be updated in new activities.
3. Attends to and provide solution to visitor complaints and simple problems and direct them to the Coordinator if needed.
4. Keeps control of visitor affluence through the system or manually.
5. Prepares checklist in the establishment daily.
6. Elaborates inventory of establishments raw materials.
7. Identifies the failures, shortage of raw materials and consumables, utensils or elements and report them to the coordinator
8. if needed.
9. Manages and controls funds in compliance to the policies and procedures of Kidlars Finance.
10. Ensures cleaning up on opening, during the operation and closing.
Must speak in English
High School or Equitant