- Are you an engaging Early years or Elementary or English Teacher that enjoys planting the seed of education in young?
- IDRAK is seeking to attract Early years kindergarten, Elementary & English teachers who are experts in their fields, love working with children, and who, through their teaching, inspire students to reach their highest potential. Our American and British schools provide a rich learning environment within and beyond the classroom so that students can find their places in the world today.
- Attractive 12 month tax-free salary and benefits offered which include fully furnished accommodation, transportation, medical insurance & yearly ticket.
- Early years teachers: Bachelor’s in Early childhood, preference for Qualified teacher status (such as: PGCE, QTS), valid residency.
- Primary teachers: Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education with a preference for Qualified teacher status (such as: PGCE, QTS), valid residency.
- English Teachers: Bachelors in English Language or Literature with 2+ years of experience and Qualified Teacher status.
- Open to fresh graduates from leading universities