Job Title: E-commerce Specialist
The E-Commerce Specialist will create and implement strategies that make online transactions possible. He / She will organize, develop, and execute website marketing plans.
• Drive the day-to-day operations and management of the websites. Tasks/ jobs to be handled are as follows:
o Ensure smooth functioning of the websites by being the single point of contact for all operational matters related to the websites
o Coordinate with store teams for timely fulfilment of orders received
o Coordinate with logistics/courier partners for delivering the agreed SLAs
o Coordinate with OMS partner for all operational and technical requirements
o Liaise with the agency providing the customer support to ensure they deliver the agreed SLAs
o Coordinate with brand principals for any technical or operational requirement
o Coordinate with internal stakeholders – Brand managers, merchandising teams, inventory, IT, Finance etc
o Create promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
o Analyse traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies
o Inventory analysis: Keeping a check on online inventory status to ensure there are zero or limited stock outs, availability of best sellers, trend analysis etc
o Monitor and drive the e-Commerce KPIs like traffic, conversions, AOV, Gross revenue, net margin etc
• Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
• Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
• Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
• Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.