At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach. Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose.
If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec Qatar is seeking a Drainage Network Operations Engineer with broad experience in the O&M of sewage infrastructure, and specific experience in developing and implementing infiltration reduction plans for sewage networks. The candidate would work with our client Ashghal to support their implementation and delivery of robust action plans for some of their key operational challenges (initially focused on infiltration / inflow reductions). The role involves close work with many stakeholders across multiple departments within the Ashghal organisation and its supply chain.
• Review of existing practices within the business to manage sewage quality issues
• Mapping of data required to actively monitor deterioration in sewage quality
• Develop and roll out an action plan to manage key operational challenges including infiltration
• Identify and collaborate with relevant stakeholders for delivery of operational improvements
• Train and coach members of the client’s team on usage of data and tools to make informed decisions
• Monitor and report on a regular basis the effectiveness of action plans and deviation from targets
• Facilitate team meetings, discussions and maintaining action logs for follow up and completion
• Document the implemented approach in manuals for future reference and adoption