The Draftsman develops and plans drawings and sketches using AutoCAD software. Prepares visual depiction of a product to be manufactured. Prepares production drawing, shop drawing, JO, AS built drawings, etc. as per site measurement and coordination.
Job Responsibilities 1
Provides technical drawings for all required elements of the works as directed by the Project Engineer and/or Technical Engineer/Manager.
Prepares shop drawings, schedules based on Job Orders, and prepares as built drawings.
Coordinates with site operation.
Prepares accurate and well-presented drawings in order to meet the standards and targets as specified in the Project Plan.
Divides the plans to number of sheets based on the required submission scales as directed by the line manager.
Ensures to study the design DWGs, ensure compliance with the design general notes/details and approved material submittals to be implemented in the produced shop DWGs.
Ensures to timely produce the self-performance structural shop DWGs as directed by the Structural engineer to meet the project time schedule. ( logistic DWGs, excavation, concrete GA & Outlines, Rebar,…).
Ensures to timely produce / review the Bar bending schedules against the approved rebar shop DWGs and ensure accuracy.
- •Extensive experience in CAD software, 2D.
- Knowledge about the specification of wood works.
- Knowledge in technical design both Interior and Exterior works.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point.
- • ERP knowledge preferably SAP functional skills are a requirement to be successful in this role.