- Participate in daily dogs husbandry activities to include but not limited to bathing, grooming, tack and barn and facility clean-up.
- Position animals at their correct locations for show, theater events, and daily housing rotation per Lead dogs caretaker, producing group, or supervisor’s direction.
- Wear costumes as required to assist in animal handling on and off stage to maintain the integrity of the show.
- Participate in special training sessions with the dogs Trainer to gain the skills necessary for riding, trained behaviors and controlling animals during rehearsals and stage performances.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout the dogs areas in and outside the theater.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor on and off the stage.
- Ability to problem solve and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without direct supervision.
- Attention to detail.