Role Purpose:Collect & Updating and maintaining Information/ documents and filing both in soft and hard copies related to disputes to finish the submittals on time for engineers and facilitate the information for decision makers.
- Submit all the material submittal & Technical Queries from the procurement department to the client to be aware of site needs and achievement.
- Receive the documents from the client related to the material submittals and distribute to the site procurement manager to finish the operation working on time.
- Maintain and update internal log for the material submittal, Shop drawings, TQ’s & FCD’s to present it if needed.
- Good team working skills
- The ability to priorities and plan effectively
- work under pressure and to deadlines
- Detailed Oriented
- Background into ISO 9001: 2000 requirements ref. data/documentation capture
- Understanding of paper handling systems, document registration, filing, numbering and archiving systems.
- MS office computer applications, especially word and excel.