· Develop partner networks and strategic partnerships within KSA and overseas
· Develop and implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact on its ongoing efforts in advancing the organization focus areas
· Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact
· Conceptualize new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships
· In conjunction with members of the Executive Team and the broader organization Team, expand and diversify the funding base/pipeline to increase the organization major initiatives and existing collaborations
- Preferred: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Business Development, and engineering
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business Administration, , Economics
- 10+ years of experience in strategic partnerships or business development
- Fluent in Arabic and English
Experience in Strategic Planning and Execution.
Leadership in change management.
Expertise in contracting and negotiating.
Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Professional Communication Skills.
Ability to build, develop and motivate teams.
Strong project management abilities.
Strong knowledge of the competitive environment.