• Project Controls Management for the Line communities portfolio of capital works projects
• Provides oversight, coordination and support of Owner’s PMT and Program PMC
• Monitor and Support HSSE and quality.
• Provides cost control review and scrutinizes contractor and consultant payment certificates and invoices
• Monitor the execution schedule and alert the PMT of any lags in works and suggest recovery schemes
• Verify project spending within budget
• Identify cost to complete and forecast handing over and major milestones dates.
• Responsible for preparing and updating Master schedule.
• Responsible for coordinating major milestones and handing-over dates with relevant sectors, especially Real estate and finance, and keeping them consistently updated.
• Manages and implements the Capital Works Portfolio PMIS
• Manage and prepare executive reports of construction progress and cost schedule
• Manage dashboard reporting for comparison, forecast and necessary action
• Scrutinize payments and budgets against finance report.
• Monitor the enforcement of the HSSE requirements of the project work and provide suggestions and support for full compliance to projects and NEOM HSSE requirements and inspections.
• Inspect Quality adherence of the project work and provide necessary suggestions and support for full compliance with NEOM Quality check/ assurance requirements and inspections.
• Provides direction and support to Owners Program Management Teams and Program PMC’s with respect to core Project Controls.
• Summarizes Program Level Reporting into concise and transparent Executive Management Reporting
• Assists the Program PMT and Program PMC in management of the works
• Completes independent audits of Project Controls Procedure implementation within the Program Teams
• Provide input into the Line Contracting Strategy
• Review capital cost estimates developed by consultants and undertake benchmarking analysis of those estimates.