Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs total administration of Nursing Department.
- Provides leadership and direction for Nursing Department as part of the organization team.
- Establishes goals, objectives and standards for Nursing Department.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates a Nursing Program that reflects the nursing and hospital philosophy.
- Directs development and review of criteria for evaluation of nursing care.
- Promotes achievable quality nursing care.
- Assesses, defines problems, set goals, establishes objectives and develops strategies for action and evaluation.
- Assesses existing and potential systems for effectiveness and formulates recommendations.
- Develops plans of actions, both shortage and long range goals to achieve the departmental objectives.
- Working knowledge of CQI&PS and accreditation standards.
- Working knowledge of management theories and practices.
- Previous foreign work experience desirable.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.