Director of Information Technology
Are you a Multi Tasker and are able to work independently , performing a wide range of complex and confidential techanical duties?Are you are who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Director of IT , you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
MANAGEMENT: Is responsible for the Strategic IT management as which includes relationship management with Hotel GMs, EXCOM, HODs and other business critical users. Is responsible for the proper business planning and budgeting of IT expenditures for the Hotels, as well as for compliance with the Accor IT policies and guidelines. Is creating business cases for justification of investments and expenditures to support the approval process. Is responsible for a regular status report about the Hotels actual IT situation to the GM and to the VP IT / Director Customer Service Management / New Development. Initiates and manages IT projects and consults the GM in strategic IT matters concerning the Hotel. Talent Development and performance management is also part of this role.
HARDWARE: Ensures that the hotel works with Accor Hardware partners. Has a good relationship to Hardware Partners. Supports the Hotel in resolving Hardware issues through escalation of issues with Hardware partners. Considered as Hardware: Computers, Servers, Routers, Switches, Cables, PABX, Monitors, and Screens, Point of Sale devices, all relevant interfaces, UPS and related devices, and other active components.
SOFTWARE: Ensures that all Accor IT Policies and Guidelines are being applied in the hotel. Ensures that only original and properly licensed application programmes according to the IT management’s policy and requirement are running on the hotel’s systems and computers. Has a good relationship to the Software suppliers. Supports the hotel in resolving Software issues by escalation of issues to Software suppliers.
USER: Ensures that no user in the hotel has access to programs other than needed to perform the job. He/she is in charge to provide and maintain a training program (in coordination with the Training department). This is to enable the best possible know how, skill level and use of systems by all employees in the Hotel.
SECURITY / DATASAFE: Is responsible for compliance of the Hotel with Accor IT Security Policy. Is responsible for the backup of all relevant user generated data, be it part of the general system or personal systems. He/she assures that always relevant backup policies are duly respected, and the system reaches the highest level of security.
Position also include day to day operations in the clustered hotels and implementation, upgrades and enhancements of brand standards, various new technologies, systems and projects and in new and existing hotels. Those systems include (and might not be limited to):
Servers Infrastructure – Physical and Virtual
- Networks – Data, Voice and Wi-Fi
- Strategic IT Management includes liaising with GM and hotel owners in association with Hotel GM to ensure implementation of corporate brand standards. This also include sharing industry updates and how IT can help to building operational efficacy, enhance
- Property management systems (PMS) and Sales & Catering System (S&C) replacement or upgrade and alignment
- Central profile solutions (CP)
- Central reservations systems (CRS)
- Revenue management systems (RMS)
- Various middleware / Interfaces
- Data warehouse, reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) – Interface Only
- Sales force automation (SFA) – Interface
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Point of Sales application
- Back office accounting software application
- Procurement and inventory management application
- IP TV
- Human resources management system
- ACCOR brand signature systems (Commercial Systems, WIFI everywhere, etc…)
- Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor or Above Degree In computer Sciences.
- 05 Yrs or above on the same position in 05* Chain Hotel.
- Good Knowledge of hotel appilcations.
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- When you join us, you become part of team that put people first -its guests-its colleagues and its owners. At Anwar Al
Madinah, you are much more that an employee, you are respected member of a company where relationships matter
Note: This position is open for all nationalities with locals to be given as preference..
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS