• Direct and manage infrastructure project development from beginning to end.
• Providing strategic leadership and technical, operational, and managerial
leadership for successful implementation of the project.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in
collaboration with senior management
• Drive revenue and profitability for the Practice, create opportunities for recurring
• Submittals/approvals with clients and consultants
• Complete track of infrastructure site activities and identifying critical points and
solve for closure
• Attend client/consultants meetings and solve points for closure
• Track the clients invoice according to the work completed and submit for
• Compliance with procedures and legal management
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members i.e. project
engineer, site manager, site civil engineers etc. in a timely and clear fashion