Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented staff who know how to always be one step ahead. Seeing into the digital future and enhancing the present experience is our obsession, and we’re after people who feel the same way. It’s this drive and excitement that enables us to keep evolving our technology to improve the lives of our customers. Our digital team are constantly experimenting with smart new ways to make our products and services more intuitive, simple and successful. As part of our digital team, you’ll be continually testing and trialling ways to deliver faster access to our services, and finding ways to enable more flexibility. Your goal will be to offer the richest, most rewarding digital experience. We’re lucky to employ a collective of passionate, talented and ambitious people who go beyond the call of duty to satisfy our customers. We’re always on the lookout for fresh blood to challenge how we work, embrace the latest technologies and help us remain pioneers.
With us you will:
- Play key role in designing best digital user experience for our Customers across all digital channels (website, application, chatbot etc.),
- Work in highly motivated & agile Digital Team supporting you in delivering your ideas,
- Utilize your experience in a market that has one of the highest smartphone and internet usage rates in the world and is experiencing exponential growth in digital,
- Represent digital experience in product and proposition marketing initiatives
- Work alongside the other Digital Specialists in the team to create and build digital channels’ experiences in line with strategic priorities.
- Work with stakeholders from across consumer & enterprise teams to design effective user journeys whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
- Ensure all digital assets are accurately placed to ensure meaningful reporting can be established.
- Gain insight through data analysis to iteratively improve the digital experience and campaign effectiveness.
- Apply strategic SEO thinking and accessibility best practice ensuring all content and creative assets are searchable and user friendly
- Support the Digital User Experience Lead in day-to-day maintenance and optimisation of the websites, app and other digital initiatives across Qatar
- E2E user experience design of digital products & services based on service design methodology.
- Creating content for the designed pages & coordinating with local brand agency to review content & images.
- Monthly Quality Audit to ensure UX/UI consistency is maintained, to identify gaps & redundancies in the site content
- Collaboratively working with research & quality team to ensure customer needs are met.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory in Telecommunications/ IT/Marketing or Advertising.
- Must have a Diploma/Certificate in UX/UI, Graphic design
- Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in similar position
- Hands on experience on Adobe XD, illustrator, Figma, Sketch
- Experience in Service design methodology, HCI
- Good to have a CMS & Agile methodology knowledge