– Devise strategies, draw up the budget, and manage compelling PR plans for events and initiatives within multiple regions to make news and create brand awareness.
– Form healthy relationships with external parties, and build an in-house PR team to support our growing presence within both local and global press.
– Plan PR procedures for the initiatives to be undertaken by the in-house team.
– Write, review, and distribute content in media announcements and press kits across digital platforms.
– Monitor the content produced across all digital channels, ensure maximum backlinks to our website, and provide metric reports on the PR content and campaign performance.
– Take proactive steps to minimise the impact of negative publicity in case of a crisis and protect the business.