– Digital Marketing Plan ( 20%)
+ Support to build a plan to use digital marketing channels periodically (market analysis, target audience, competitors, strategy, activities, budget, etc.).
+ Advise and recommend effective and reputable digital marketing, E-commerce & performance marketing platform tools.
+ Update knowledge, new trends in digital marketing.
– Organization of digital Marketing activities (70%)
+ Implement digital marketing activities as planned or unscheduled (advertising campaigns on Website, Facebook Fanpage, Youtube, other social networks,…).
+ Build content marketing online.
+ Coordinate with design department to implement online advertising templates (banner, video, landing page, facebook post…).
+ Contact and cooperate with external partners according to the proposed Digital Marketing plan.
+ Detect and resolve errors arising in online communication within the permitted scope or report to superiors.
+ Evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing channels and adjust accordingly.
– Establish relationship with other partners and co-workers ( 10%)
+ Manage projects and work directly with external supply partners
+ Interact and work with partners involved in work, internal departments of the company.
+ Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports. Perform other duties as directed by superiors.
Over 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing industry
– Proficient in advertising tools: Facebook, google and data analysis tools
– Knowledge of SEO is an advantage
– Ability to write good advertising content.
– Proficient in image processing for deployment advertising campaigns.
– Enthusiasm, spirit of harmony to communicate with other departments in the company.
– High team spirit, enthusiasm for work.
– Balance between creativity and practicality