- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- We are looking for a qualified Digital media specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
- If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like website, eshop, Google, social media platforms, this position is for you.
- You will work within the marketing team and will liaise with our regional partners to coordinate our digital marketing, advertising activities.
- Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company, increase client engagement, conversion and ROI.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, newsletters, paid media campaigns, social media)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects and campaigns
- Report to management on campaign effectiveness, funnel, optimisations required
- Continuously optimise our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Develop an optimal social posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Ensure brand consistency across all platforms
- Suggest and implement new strategies to increase online sales
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Run point on influencer outreach, identifying macro, micro, and nano-influencers to work with and develop outside-of-the-box partnerships with them to expand the brand’s social presence.
- Works with Customer Service and Whatsapp sales department for social media leads.
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist at client side or agency
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Ability to tell engaging brand stories through compelling copy development, aesthetic creatives
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Experience with visual communication principles
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Degree in Marketing, New Media, Communications, Design or relevant field
- Experience in storytelling through writing effective and captivating copy, with proofreading and editing skills.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Arabic is a plus
- Understands social is an always on 24/7 channel with a customer-oriented attitude.