The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and supporting the utilization of the e-marketingchannels including social media, webpages, search engine optimization, direct emails, text messages, and blogsto proactively interact with customers and keep them informed and engaged resulting in increased brand equityand footfall to TBG product portfolio.
- Support the Head of Marketing to develop and implement the social media strategy including digital marketing plans that leverage social media outlets.
- Develop and maintain online content that attracts attention, generates interest, and is easily shared on social networks.
- Keep TBG webpages updated with the latest news and products of the company.
- Collaborate with other sections and departments within TBG to ensure satisfaction with the digital media performance.
- Establish relationships with bloggers and other members of the online community.
- Partner with technical personnel in the development of tools that allow for easy integration with a social network.
- Manage the day-to-day tasks related to digital media planning.
- Work closely with the PR & Communications Specialist to ensure collaboration and growth.
- Act as internal knowledge leader of all digital media issues and opportunities.
- Ensure consistency across digital media channels by robust content management.
- Measure media performance at all stages to ensure original objectives and strategies are being met to satisfaction.
- Use available tools to manage digital media including social media effectively and continually achieve improved impact of TBG digital presence.
- Conduct digital media research including target audience identification, competitive analysis, qualitative web site profiling, search engine keyword analysis, and secondary research aggregation.
- Stay informed of industry standards, new digital media trends and advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Prepare digital marketing report for each campaign including total impressions, comments, conversion rate, etc.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- BA in Business Administration or Marketing is the minimum requirement.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Social and Digital Media Management. eCommerce experience is a a plus.
Job Specific Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- High awareness of digital and social media, and being able to use it to market the company
- Has an expert understanding of web technologies and social networking sites
- Good planning and execution skills
- Able to perform under pressure and time deadlines
- Attentive to detail and thorough
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook
- Strong knowledge of digital media data definitions
- Arabic language skills are an added advantage