A global retailer is hiring a talented and creative Digital Marketing Manager for their Riyadh office. You will be responsible for creating maximum engagement across digital consumer touchpoints.
This position manages the development and execution of digital initiatives and programs touching a variety of digital channels to develop customer-centric online integrated marketing experiences that expand the company’s online footprint and help to grow revenue.
• Contribute to the development of the company’s strategic plan and objectives by providing inputs and strategies to reach target audiences. • Establish a digital media strategy that tailors innovative global digital media initiatives at the local level across multiple consumer touchpoints and work on growing the company’s digital audience and enhance the customer’s engagement. • Develop strategic recommendations to improve the effectiveness of digital assets • Incorporate emerging digital trends into planning. • Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. • Facilitate the development of new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas to elevate brand awareness and drive sales. • Maintain cutting-edge knowledge of the online content space, and the quickly-evolving social and mobile ecosystems. • Develop and ensure timely and successful execution of the approved Digital Media Plan and budget managing the allocation of digital media resources across various digital media channels to achieve business and marketing goals. Create best-in-class engaging content marketing across digital properties, while consistently maintaining standards and guidelines. • Plan for and utilize the web, SEO/SEM, and other relevant /cutting edge tools to maximize effectiveness. • Identify trends and insights and optimize mobile web or App Store campaigns to better connect with the target audience and increase conversion. • Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests by Instrumenting conversion points and optimizing user funnels. • Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints. • Manage the digital campaign process from brief, through design direction, copywriting, approval, and reporting. • Measure and Leverage performance of all digital • Marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). • Manage content calendars through social media platforms and publishing tools • Serve as the Digital Media expert providing informal on-the-job education to the broader Marketing team. • Build and maintain effective relationships with external media and creative agencies. • Champion utilization of digital channels marketing initiatives and the presence of the brand therein. • Work closely with the company’s Social Media and Digital Marketing leads to strategically design integrated marketing plans that make the most of digital media opportunities • Manage agencies and other vendor partners to deliver optimum ROI on budgets and project work. • Ensure compliance with any regulatory requirements. • Create and manage all social media platforms to enhance brand awareness, positive brand communications, customer engagement, and delight. • Ensure effective communication with customers through social media platforms • Create and manage all social media platforms to enhance brand awareness, positive brand communications, customer engagement, and delight. • Ensure effective communication with customers through social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relation, Media or equivalent
- 8 to 10 years related experience including 3 years in a similar executive position – with experience in using digital platforms and developing digital marketing strategies.
- Exceptional knowledge of digital trends and social media technologies pertinent to driving digital audience growth.
- Strategic and Analytical Skills
- Passion for clear, high-impact communication, staying ahead of a complex schedule
- Media Expertise
- Data Analytic sills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Organisational and Planning Skills