Job Description Summary
Innovation Project Success Manager to join the Digital Enablement team. Working in a highly dynamic environment, you will be able to drive innovation projects from framing the challenge, to delivering the solution, handling both internal stakeholders and partners.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with strategy team to plan and scope project objectives and approach to onboard innovation initiatives Develop
- design thinking-based solutions that help internal stakeholders to on board new technologies
- Lead stakeholder sessions, including facilitating exercises, capturing session outputs
- Support in building internal stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Agile Project Management (Scrum/Kanban)
- Intrapreneurial, experienced with Lean Startup methodologies
- Digital advocate, fluency in collaborative tools
- Data-driven / Analytical Mindset
- Design Thinking based problem solver and critical thinker
- Technical understanding of emerging technologies, i.e. 5G, IoT, Cloud computing, AI
- Ability to present, in a non-technical manner, to peers and senior management
- University degree related to Business, Engineering, Design, IT, Digital Marketing.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an innovation environment or related field.