- The Google Ads Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns.
- This position is primarily focused on paid search ads within the Google advertising platforms.
- Campaigns will also include re-targeting, display, and video ads.
- This position includes 25% strategy, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns.
- Access the internet with a high-speed connection.
- Use Google’s online tool to rate ads.
- Review online content including text, images, web pages, and more.
- Rate the relevance of search results.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the region or culture the web ads target.
- Report results through Google’s online tool.
- Maintain current computer software and hardware.
- Multilingual: While it is possible for ads quality raters to work only with web searches in their native languages, more opportunities are available for those who are fluent in more than one language and familiar enough with the relevant culture to recognize local references.
- Self-starter: Anyone working from home needs to have the self-discipline to stick to a schedule and get the work done despite the potential distractions of a home office.
- Critical thinking: The ability to analyze information and assess its relevance or significance is central to being a Google ads quality rater.
- Web-savvy: Being adept at navigating the web and finding information is something that benefits anyone working as an ads quality rater for Google.