- Perform mechanical preventive and corrective maintenance including small vehicles, trucks & trailers, forklifts, reach generators, etc. as scheduled to keep the equipment available at any point in time.
- Repair and Maintain fuel & diesel engines, mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic components through regular maintenance by collaboration with the concerned stakeholders ‘if required to be accessible & reliable.
- Assist and Perform other technicians in the mechanical issues including overhaul engines & transmissions in order to maintain the equipment.
- Determine the cause of failure of mechanical components of vehicles, equipment, service machines by collaborating with other parties internal and or external to keep the equipment running smoothly.
- Overhaul mechanical usable parts such as generators, starters and pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic valves, and components, etc. to minimize maintenance costs.
- Read mechanical schematic diagrams, service manuals, analyze and investigate mechanical failures as per equipment’s manuals to solve the issues properly.
- Submit a daily report to the line manager including (e.g., including work orders, incidents, equipment’s readings, etc..) in order to take the required action in a timely manner.
- Education: Diploma in Relevant field
- Experience: 4 Years Minimum in the same field