Diagnostic Master Technician | Toyota & Lexus | Automotive
Overview of the role
We are looking for Diagnostic Master Technician in Dubai to deal with the inspection, diagnosing and repair of vehicles using advanced diagnostic tools to identify the source of problems and repair vehicles using Fix it Right process, to provide a unique customer experience in order to improve customer retention in compliance with OEM (Toyota Motor Corporation) standards.
What you will do
- Support Technical Advisor in Advance General Repair of Hybrid, Petrol , Diesel and Hydrogen powered vehicles.
- Assist Technical Advisor in capturing data while creating the RSR- Repair Support Request, conducting Quality checks and perform QC & RT when required.
- Create Electronic Warranty Approval Request in Dealer Management System (SAP)
- Carrying out On the Job training to Toyota Technicians and Diagnostic Technicians.
- Proper usage of Special Service Tools and general tools inventory
- Achieve overall productivity target set by management
- Achieve set sold hours target by performing Diagnosis, General Repair, and Periodic Maintenance with Advance General Repair (AGR) and accessories fitment as per repair manual.
Required skills to be successful
- Manual dexterity, technical, mechanical and advanced computer skills
- Takes ownership in all aspects of their role, working without close supervision and demonstrating effective self-management
- Ability to read and interpret complex documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, repair manuals and Wiring diagrams
- Capability to follow the system of quality control inspection to prevent or correct faulty workmanship which falls below the standard
- Ability to write technical reports on AGR cases after performing diagnosing
- Excellent communication skills
What equips you for the role
- Diploma Technical certification, ITI (Industrial Training Institute NCVT Certificate) or ITC
- Must be a Toyota Certified Technician
- Achieve Diagnostic Master Technician certification from Automotive Academy
- 5 years experience as Diagnostic Technician, preference to retail automotive experience.
- Must have valid UAE driving license