About the Job
About the Job
We are hiring for a major software development project serving one of our major US-based clients a DevOps Engineer with the following responsibilities: & skill sets:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
The candidate must have experience/knowledge with the following:
- Experience in DevOps tools (GitLab, Sonar,Jenkins, Maven, GIT, JIRA, Docker, BitBucket, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Shell/Power Shell scripting & Source code management.
- Application Server ( IIS).
- Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline configuration, deployment, and support.
- Experience of working with .NET applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and self-learning skills
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Accessibility and security compliance as per the customer requirement