- The design Manager has the ability to translate and assemble write-ups from discipline engineers into a homogeneous document.
- The Design Manager should be an expert on IT/telecommunications infrastructure design, systems integration and be able to coordinate and develop engineering drawings, studies, and equipment specifications.
- Design Manager is the ultimate focal point to assemble the required deliverables and as such shall be expected to present for review any deliverable at any time upon the request and discretion of the Company.
Vendor Management :
- Candidate must have demonstrated excellent skills in evaluating BOQ, cost estimates, Inception Report, PFR (Preliminary Feasibility Report), PPR,(Preliminary Project Report),
- DPR (Detailed Project Reports), BID documents & Tender Evaluation Report.
- Leadership and Team Management – Capable of stepping up and leading the team
- At least 1 full project lifecycle of ARAMCO large EPC project
- Working with GES+ Engineering firm environment.
- A relevant college degree professional, English speaking and writing, with a minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated technical document writing experience and attention to detail.
Key Competencies Required
- Critical Thinking – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, be able to solve problems independently, make well-thought-out recommendations.
- Teamwork – Must promote a collaborative environment within and across the teams.
- Communication Skills – Must be effective with oral and written communication and be able to present complex technical concepts in an informative way to non-technical staff.
- Must be prepared to produce business presentable documentation for all change and project-related work as required.
- Project Management – Must be organized, self-sufficient, and have the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Design Thinking: The candidate must demonstrate an adaptive approach to design thinking in complex multilayered, multidomain integrated solutions.
- Must have the ability to coordinate with other teams to ensure that project workflow is effectively communicated. Must have skills to develop and monitor the progress of large complex L4/L5 project plans.