- Manage Roads & Highways design projects of high complexity, including schedule and cost control, team management, client management and risk management
- Develop project management plans, including schedule baselines, project scope baselines, man-hour estimates, quality plans, budgets and risk plans for Roads & Highways design projects of moderate complexity
- Develop scope baseline, detailed work breakdown structures, project activities and critical path charts for Roads & Highways design projects of moderate complexity
- Provide input on project procurement needs, including external specialty suppliers, as needed
- Lead internal and external project kick-off meetings and ensure stakeholders are aligned
- Manage the design teams during the execution of design projects across all design stages, including concept design, schematic design, draft final design and construction documents
- Coordinate with technical design team leaders for addressing clients’ technical issues, reviewing designs, obtaining approvals, etc. for Roads & Highways design projects of high complexity
- Hands-on experience in Roads & Highways design, including Civil 3D
- Solid knowledge in all aspects of project management
- Excellent knowledge of project management software
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Good understanding of quality control and risk management
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of stakeholders, including senior management, clients and various departments
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. Arabic is an advantage
EXPERIENCE TO EXECUTE THIS ROLE :
- 15+ years of experience in the Roads & Highways Design Industry in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy or project management firm
- Strong experience and track record in managing Roads & Highways design projects
- We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Top Candidates for their future projects across the GCC Region!
- Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
- Should your skills and experience match our initial requirements, your profile will automatically be added on our AI system, FifthEdge, and you will receive a welcome email confirmation within the next 24-48 hours.
- Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the roles.