Our client, well-known medical center under a big group, is looking for a Dermatologist to join their team in Doha, Qatar. The main objective of this position is to play a central role in the delivery of dermatological expertise through consulting and diagnostic interaction and servicing clients. The candidate will be reporting to the Medical Doctor.
- Clinical: Provide our customers with the highest standard of consultation, diagnosis and appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures. Follow up and ensure efficacy, tolerability, and client satisfaction. Attend to any emergencies that may arise in the course of a treatment or procedure.
- Management: Drive key service quality processes at the clinic level, as custodian. Supervise all cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
- Consultation & Patient Diagnosis: Consult & diagnose clients/patient on skin related concerns, provide appropriate treatment including medicine and cosmetic dermatology procedures and follow-up and ensure efficacy, tolerability, and client satisfaction.
- Supervise all Cosmetic dermatology services performed by the technical staff.
- Ensuring Safety & process adherence: Adhere to all safety guidelines & processes designed by the clinic, custodian of and has to drive key service quality processes at the clinic level and attend to any emergencies arising during the course of treatment/procedure being offered to a client/patient Ensuring infection control implementation are always meet.
- Arab speaker.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- English and Arabic languages.
- Required to travel in order to attend conferences.