- Offering skin consultations.
- Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on the skin.
- Referring patients to advanced specialists.
- Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
- Medical Degree with specialization in Dermatology.
- Completion of all three parts of the US Medical Licensing Exam.
- Completion of a 3-year dermatology residency.
- Attainment of a medical license.
- Proficiency with dermatological tools such as Come done Extractors, Lancet Extractors, and Cryoguns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in mathematics.