- Drive sales to achieve and exceed top and bottom line
- Understands local market trends, the competition and your impact on sales, costs and profit
- Utilize all available tools and systems to maximize sales and profit.
- Have a full understanding of the processes relevant to your role and store
- Take responsibility for operating in a safe and legally compliant way
- Adhere to all policies & procedures relevant of the company
- Ensure that all implementations at store level is as per agreed standards and that escalation channels are in place and understood by all store teams.
- Use all available information to make decisions through the eyes of the customer
- Communicate and engage effectively with customers, role-modelling a great customer experience
- Enhance and promote brand loyalty within the local communit.
- Manage people well everyday by following the core processes in all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Spot under performance quickly and manage it well by having effective performance conversations and using appropriate tools to support
- Identify talent and use tools and talent programmes to support personal growth
- Responsible for hiring, training, development of employees.
Education: Graduate (Preferably Commerce, Economics, Business Admin)
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: 5+ years’ experience in store management, preferably in DIY / Home improvement.