The IT Architect Specialist focuses upon defining, designing, maintaining and evolving the development and implementation of architecture solutions to particular business cases in alignment with the IT architecture direction and standards.
The IT Architect Specialist performs market agnostic technical planning, architecture development and modifies specifications as well as developing specifications for new products/apps/services and assessing the compatibility and integration of products and services to ensure functionality across interdependent technologies.
Typically reports to the IT Architecture Manager or Senior IT Architecture Manager.
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to developing technical stories which are aligned to defined architecture principles and patterns in line with the architecture vision and standards;
* Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive experience and advices on design, development, and deployment of digital architecture practices, standards, patterns and innovations;
* Effectively interacts with colleagues through ensuring the holistic solution design of future capabilities and features, including external dependencies, cross-domain integrations (APIs), and technical enablers/stories, etc.;
* Owns the solid relations with the system integrator to ensure the solutions being delivered are aligned with Vodafone standards, best practice and business objectives, and the activity is signed off accordingly;
* Collaborates with the team to scout new technologies and vendors to enable innovation and identify technical enablers;
* Supports with providing strategic input and planning for large infrastructure initiatives/projects across the product’s lifecycle;
* Supports assisting with the creation of Requests For Proposal (RFPs) on technical requirements, evaluation of answers and supplier short-listing during RFP process;
* Uses communication skills on foundational architecture best practices and disruptive technologies and their implications;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
MicroServices and APIs_FRHR
Data driven decisions
Architecture and Design
Testing and Evaluation