Deputy Manager Marketing Planning – Marketing | AGTL | Lahore, Pakistan
ROLE PURPOSE & CONTEXT:
The role will be responsible for building a database of all the factors affecting the industry to identify customer trends and monitor competitive landscape with key responsibilities including:
- Design and conduct market research and field survey time to time to define market trends.
- Design feedback mechanism related to products from market to gather customer needs and pain points.
- Align 3rd parties for market research for survey and budgeting and analysis.
- Monitor competition products, pricing and marketing strategy.
- Weekly price comparison, booking and delivery status and monthly define market share in each segment.
- Develop a forecasting model (n+3) based on ground-level outlook and feedback to bring in efficiencies in marketing and production planning.
- Build database of macro and micro factors affecting demand supply in the industry to better predict future demand.
- Develop dealer and regional performance metrics and share on weekly and monthly basis to review the performance.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Market Research and Surveys:
Design and conduct market research and field survey from time to time to understand market trends through internal or external .
Gather data through market sources to lay out competitors’ sales performance, price changes or marketing activities.
Regional Performance Review
Develop a scorecard/matrix for regional and area level performance based on segment wise booking and sales, market share in banks and institutions, and market development activities.
Dealer Performance Review
Prepare an update on each dealer’s performance against stipulated Dealer Success Program criteria, highlight under performers, and liaison with AMs/RMs to develop an improvement strategy.
Market Intelligence Database
Develop database of all macro and micro indicators relevant to the industry to identify trends and develop a forecasting model. This includes but not limited to GDP, interest rates, major crops output and produce rate etc.
Develop a forecasting model (n+3) based on ground-level outlook (dealer level) to bring in efficiencies in marketing and production planning.
BBA / MBA
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience product management/analyst role in manufacturing industries (Fertilizers/Pesticides/Automobiles/FMCGs).
- Technically sound, Knowledge about agriculture, farm machinery and tractors.