Job Summary:Monitor the Certified vehicle sales, customer service, product displays and the vehicle delivery process in order to optimize vehicle sales and maximize customer satisfaction. Responsibilities:
- Monitor the showrooms internally and externally in order to ensure it is clean and company quality and hygiene standards are maintained.
- Review the display of units in showroom and ensure the product coverage is maximized.
- Monitor all vehicle displays with correct price.
- Monitor the capture (Min 6 per Vehicle) and upload of all the reconditioned certified vehicle pictures on Certified Vehicle website on a daily basis.
- Communicate visual, explanatory aids and price lists to the showroom staff.
- Communicate the promotional plans to the staff in a manner that they are understood and implemented at all levels to give the optimum level of impact.
- Review stock inventory, evaluate stock positions and recommend the departments requirements for car purchase.
- Check customer documents for submission to the Traffic Department and the Insurance Company.
- Ensure availability of cars in Certified Car showrooms.
- Follow-up and ensure the trade-in of all certified car departments in all showrooms is achieving the set target.
- Coordinate with Retail Cars showroom Managers to ensure achieving the trade-in target.
- Ensure the safety of all Certified Car showrooms as per Company Safety Policy and Kuwait Government.
- Assist the Manager to set the operation procedures for each process as work flow through
- Analyzing customer complaints and identifying the main source of complaint.
- Review the work flow of the area that needs improvement.
- Attend to customer complaints in a timely and effective manner and meeting customers requests in accordance with Company policies.
- Assign goals and objectives to staff and monitor achievement of team objectives/key performance indicators (KPIs) and counsel employees on achievement of targets and KPIs.
- Prepare performance planning (PP) and conduct performance appraisal (PA) and conduct PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities.
- Make requisite attempts to handle all grievances raised by subordinates in a prompt and effective manner and escalate such matters to higher level when required.
- Recommend disciplinary action.
- Participate in interview panels for selection and promotion of staff.
- supervisory and team leading skills
- effective communication skills.
- performance management
- self-motivation and resilience.
- understand regulatory requirements