Our client, an independent wealth management firm serving some of the wealthiest families, individuals, and investors in the GCC. They are looking for a Deputy Head of Compliance to work in their HQ in Riyadh. The main objective of this role is focused on the unit’s compliance and AML/KYC responsibilities. Key responsibilities entail ensure compliance with local and international regulatory requirements, liaison and follow up with different stakeholders on compliance issues, conduct regular compliance review and preparation of compliance reports.
- Submission of all Monthly, Quarterly, Interim, and annual reports to CMA.
- Carry out regular compliance tests and reviews for external regulatory requirements
- Preparation of internal MIS and compliance reports
- Prepare communication and correspondences for the regulator
- Follow up and liaise with other departments on regulatory reporting requirements
- Ensuring compliance with certain internal policies and procedures managed by Compliance unit.
- Act as coordination for regular policies and procedures updates across the firm.
- Monitoring level of services with the overseas compliance vendors.
- Ensuring unbiased presentation of performance reports for client letters and presentations
- Ensure compliance with AML/KYC requirements including AML assessment.
- Ongoing monitoring of AML/KYC matters and other clients’ documentation.
- Managing other administrative compliance tasks including and not limited to maintain the compliance internal site and compliance policies and procedures.
- Coordination with external auditor requirements.
- Manage an effective Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Client on-boarding and on-going monitoring program.
- Make submissions to the CMA on all offerings in Saudi Arabia and liaise with the CMA in this regard.
- 5+ years of proactive successful experience in a compliance role
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent experience
- Professional qualifications (CPA, ACCA, ICA, CAMS)
- Ability to multi –task and work independently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of wide variety of brokerage/banking products and services
- Outgoing personality
- Presentation skills
- Team worker