- Providing risk assurance i.e. identifying risks and evaluating if (auditable) risks are being managed appropriately.
- End to end ownership from Compliance perspective for process improvement, expected
- Assessing risks and their impacts in a tangible manner, using analytical procedures in due course.
- Providing assurance that internal policies and processes are adhered consistently
- Reviewing effectiveness and efficiency of controls and advising / assist in implementing improvements to systems, processes, controls and risk management practices
- Aligning key stakeholders regarding risks and root causes noted and obtaining meaningful action plans for improvements in processes, controls and risk management practices.
- Conducting process reviews and identifying findings and root causes
- Independently preparing draft audit reports comprising of observations, risks, recommendations and management action plans.
- Following up on open issue/ and reviewing closure of action plans
Qualification and competencies.
- Preferred Chartered Accountant/ University degree in business or finance.
- Professional certifications like CISA/ CIA preferred.
- 6-8 years of progressive work experience in risk based internal audits in Big 4 accounting firms and/or KPO industry.
- Strong and broad knowledge of controls and processes with exposure to best practices in the industry for AP/ AR and RTR processes
- Strong eye for details and Preferred understanding of Data Analytics and proficiency with MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and Visio).
- Knowledge of multiple accounting systems preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skill